When we were in El Paso last weekend Jason and his grandma went to Pets Barn and Jason fell in love with a baby corn snake. Jason's grandma called and told me how much Jason wanted the baby corn snake. After a day of discussion and a second trip to Pets Barn I decided Jason was ready to take care of a pet snake (plus Jason's grandma thought the snake was a good idea). Jason named his new snake "Peach". He holds her severals times a day and has done an amazing job of setting up her new habitat. Today Peach ate for the first time. I still haven't gotten use to the fact that we have frozen mice in the garage freezer!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Jason's new Snake
When we were in El Paso last weekend Jason and his grandma went to Pets Barn and Jason fell in love with a baby corn snake. Jason's grandma called and told me how much Jason wanted the baby corn snake. After a day of discussion and a second trip to Pets Barn I decided Jason was ready to take care of a pet snake (plus Jason's grandma thought the snake was a good idea). Jason named his new snake "Peach". He holds her severals times a day and has done an amazing job of setting up her new habitat. Today Peach ate for the first time. I still haven't gotten use to the fact that we have frozen mice in the garage freezer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yummmmm!!! Frozen mice! *barf* Jason is so responsible. I'm sure he's going to take great care of his snake.
Oh, Kellie, you are much bolder than I will ever be! I think our kids will have to make do with virtual pets, because I can't imagine any creepy crawlies! Great blog! I love the pictures!
Kellie,
I have some mice in my yard that you are more than welcome to have!!! Boy living next to the mesa sure does suck sometimes!
Post a Comment